Here are five things to do this weekend. Be sure to add your own suggestions to the comments.
- — From 2 to 3:30 p.m. is celebrating its 150th anniversary. Head on over to the on Derby Street to celebrate this historic occasion.
- Get Scientific — The Read Science and Family Picnic will be held at the from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Golf — Head on over to for free golfing lessons from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Laugh — The in is inviting comedians Rob Steen and Tom Hayes for a night of laughs. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $40, including food. Call 978-745-2411 for tickets.
- — The 21st Annual North Shore Cancer Walk and Run is scheduled for Sunday beginning at 7:30 a.m. in the .