Small Fire Extinguished at FINZ

Fire began after a candle ignited curtains, officials said.

The responded to Monday evening after a candle on a table ignited curtains.

Deputy Chief Gerry Giunta said the small fire started when "a curtain blew into a candle" at the Pickering Wharf restaurant.

"It was quickly extinguished by the staff on scene." Giunta said.

There was no extension, according to the Salem Fire Department Facebook page.

Giunta said it was "very lucky" the fire was extinguished so quickly.

john June 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Could have been curtins for Finz .


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something