Invite a friend
Greater Salem Landlord Association
The Greater Salem Landlord Association will be hosting a FREE Seminar presented by CFA, Steve Stanganelli on
How to Beat the IRS. Legally!
If you’re like most real estate investors, you waste thousands of dollars every year in taxes you don’t need to pay. Attend our entertaining, fast-paced seminar to learn how to take advantage of these strategies and more:
- The single most expensive tax mistake of all
- How to slash your audit risk (Fly under the IRS radar!)
- Powerful strategies for property “flippers”
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings strategies
- How to make the most of meals, entertainment, and gifts
- The “mileage allowance” mistakes that cost thousands!
- Write off family medical bills as a real estate expense.
- How to deduct your kids’ private school and college tuition
More About Tabernacle Congregational Church
Located in the heart of Salem's governmental buildings, the Tabernacle Congregational Church offers a wide range of services, ranging from childcare and musical programs to educational programming for members of all ages. The church is also active in community outreach, in partnership with the Salem Mission, Habitat for Humanity and other local and regional organizations. Though the congregation can trace its roots back to 1629, the building in which the congregation is currently located was constructed in 1923.