What's Open, Closed in Salem on MLK Day?
Here's a round-up of what's open and what's not on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
So what's open on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, you ask? Just about everything, in fact.
- City offices: Closed
- Schools: Closed
- Salem Public Library: Closed
- Banks: Closed
- Post Office: Closed
- Retail stores: Open
- Grocery stores: Open
- Liquor stores: Open
In general, city, state and federal offices will be closed in observation of the holiday, while retail stores and most other businesses will be open.
The following stores inform us they will be open today:
- Witch's Brew Cafe
- The Picklepot from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Regatta Pub
- Hayden Safe & Lock
- Cafe Polonia
- Trolley Depoty
- Salem Cycle from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Witch City Consignment from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Peabody Essex Museum
- The Hawthorne Hotel
- The Scarelt Letter Press from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Art Corner from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- LivingWell Salem
- The Salem Harbor Hotel
If you know of any particular stores that are holding special hours (or are closed) today, leave a comment here to share the wealth.