Salem Police Make 6 Weekend Arrests
The following information was provided by the Salem Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The Salem Police made the following arrests on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Friday, Feb. 24
- Darian R. Overberg, 17, of 2 Dearborn St., was arrested on a warrant.
- Donna M. Tournas-Blaney, 54, of 44 Story Ave., in Lynn, was arrested on charges of shoplifting, illegal possession of a class B substance and illegal possession of a class A substance.
Saturday, Feb. 25
- Joseph Adam Benish, 30, of 3 Piccadilly Cr., in Gansevoort, NY, was arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle under the influence of liquor.
- Christel L. Thompson, 31, of 7 Kernwood Heights, in Beverly, was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, operating a vehicle without being licensed and a marked lanes violation. She was also arrested on a warrant.
Sunday, Feb. 26
- Kimberly A. Lundberg, 36, of 12 Walter St., in Lynn, was arrested on a charge of larceny of property over $250.
- Kiara Marie Ravelo, 19, of 15 Palmer St., was arrested, on a charge of transporting or carrying liquor as a minor.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.