Five Things to Start the Day: May 9
Here are some tidbits from about town to start the day.
- Did you hear Salem is getting its very own toy museum? You heard us. Check out the Facebook page here.
- A thank you to Paula Vogel for sharing a sweet summery picture drawn by her four-year-old Josie Vogel at the Salem YMCA pre-school. Check out the art attached to this article.
- The pedestrian mall is on the table this evening. If you are invested in the fate of the mall, head on over to 120 Washington St. at 5 p.m. to make your voice heard.
- If you're looking for some last minute prom ideas, be sure to check out Glitterati. The store was recently lauded by the Salem Chamber of Commerce and Sen. Scott Brown.
- Congrats to Urban Elements. The store was recently featured in Boston Spirit Magazine. Way to go!