5 Things You Need To Know: March 26
Before you start your day, here are 5 things you need to know.
It is Monday, March 26 and here are 5 things you need to know:
1. Here's a small opportunity with potentially big results - Northeast Animal Shelter is holding a small dog fitness drive though Saturday, March 31. Adopt one of the 20 small dogs at NEAS and get a two week membership to Salem Fitness Center. Check out their site for available dogs.
2. Do you have a spot in Salem you stop in every morning for breakfast? Maybe you start your weekend mornings with your favorite omelet or stack of pancakes? Let us know in this week's Best of Patch Readers' Choice poll asking for best breakfast places.
3. Did you go to the Spring Fling? Maybe you stayed up late Thursday to see the Hunger Games at Cinema Salem? Remember our neighborhood gallery is a place you can share your photos with the rest of Patch readers.
4. Last week we heard the Goodwin children, the victims in the Salem Heights assault and fire were doing better. Witchcraft Heights has taken the lead to create a fund to collect donations. For more information see the story.
5. Did you check out Beyond Broomsticks yesterday? If you ever wondered about the roots of North Salem, this is a good read.
For more events going on today, look at the events calendar.