5 Things (and True Blood) to Start the Day: Oct. 25
Here are some tidbits from about town.
- In case you missed it yesterday, the Flying Saucer Pizza Co. now has beer and wine. Find out more here.
- We've had some people ask whether or not there was a fire on Lafayette Place yesterday. We can confirm there was an electrical issue, and the Salem Fire Department was involved. There was no fire, but the Red Cross did assist several residents with housing.
- Your last chance to catch Scary Mary is this weekend. Check out more here.
- Speaking of spooktacular events, be sure to check out Fangtasm: A True Blood Bash. You can find more here.
- The Salem City Council will be meeting tonight at 7 p.m. Be sure to head on over to City Hall.