5 Things to Start the Day: Oct. 22
Here are some tidbits from about town.
- We hope everyone had an amazing time in Salem this weekend. Be sure to upload your very best Halloween photos to our Halloween contest gallery. You might win some super-cool Salem prizes.
- If you didn't see it, there were a lot more "Hocus Pocus" airings than we initially realized. Check them out here.
- Thank you to Joe Quigley for this thoughtful blog post on his friend Mo. We really appreciate your view as we recognize Breast Cancer awareness month, Joe.
- The Licensing Board will be meeting at 6 p.m. this evening.
- Have you checked out the alley by Dave Eng's Flowers? It's pretty awesome and worth a look. Check out a photo of this super creepy Halloween spot attached to this post.