5 Things to Start the Day: Oct. 16
Here are some tidbits from about town.
- If you're concerned about what the CPA issue could mean for Salem, be sure to clear your Wednesday schedule. There will be a Community Preservation Act Public Education Forum at 6:30 p.m. at the Moose Lodge.
- Yard waste pickup is scheduled for Oct. 22 to Oct. 26. Get the full breakdown here.
- How cool is this? Salem Food Tours was recently featured in the Washington Times. Way to go! Check out the article here.
- Jerome Curley needs your help to find historical legends. Find out more here.
- There's lots going on in the Salem meeting world tomorrow. Be sure to check out what's going on here.