5 Things to Start the Day: Oct. 12
Here are some tidbits from about town.
- Please be sure to head on over to the Salem Waterfront Hotel this weekend to honor our fallen Massachusetts heroes. Learn more here.
- There was a knifepoint robbery on Loring Avenue last night. Learn more here if you missed it.
- We have to say, helping out our good friends over at Beverly Patch last night really was quite the experience. We met Ron Jeremy. We've got to say, he was quite the nice fellow!
- Come on Salem, we know you have more great Halloween photos. Be sure to enter your best photos in the contest here. There are some pretty fab prizes!
- There was a CPA fund raising event at the Knights of Columbus last night, and contributor William Legault snapped a photo. Check it out attached to this article.