5 Things to Start the Day: July 3
Here are some tidbits from about town.
- Be sure to head on down to Derby Wharf today from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. to hear the Hillyer Orchestra during dress rehearsal. We had a great time on July 3 last year. It's a hidden gem — great music without the crowds!
- We think we have the best 4th of July festivities right here in Salem, but if you're looking to get out of the city, here are some options.
- The City of Salem is auctioning off surplus items, check them out here.
- Do you have great 4th of July decorations that you'd like to share with your neighbors? We'll be posting a gallery today at noon. Be sure to add your photos to the gallery.
- It looks like Coffee Time is getting patriotic. Check out a picture of their 4th of July Cookies attached to this article.