5 Things to Start the Day: April 23
Here are some tidbits from about town.
- Mary Madore has some thoughts on National Grid's plans to install transmission lines from Canal Street to the area by Salem Station. Be sure to tune in at 8 a.m. for some thoughts from Mary.
- If you've been on the Salem roads lately, you've probably noticed that Bridge Street construction is back up and running. Keep track of what's going on with the construction on the Salem Ward 2 Residents Association Facebook page here.
- If you're a Shakespeare lover, be sure to head on over to the Gulu Gulu Cafe this evening at 8p.m. for the 11th Annual Shakespeare Open Mic with the Salem Theatre Company.
- We had some great blogs posted at the end of last week including a piece from Destination Salem and the conclusion of Operation Chicken Wing. Check them out here. Email Editor Aubry Bracco if you're interested in blogging. We'd love to have you.
- We're soggy now, but it was a gorgeous weekend. Check out the sweet shots we caught on Charter Street and on the Finz deck Saturday afternoon attached to this article.