5 Things to Start the Day: April 11
Here are some tidbits to start the day.
- Want to know about Sail Salem? You'll have your chance today. Stop by Salem State today between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. To learn more, click here.
- Patch editors will be hanging out at the Gulu Cafe tomorrow beginning at 10 a.m. Be sure to come over and say hello!
- Thanks to Lynnfield Patch Editor Bill Laforme for our featured photo this morning. Bill recently caught this shot overlooking Collins Cove. Be sure to add your own photos to our pics and clips page here.
- Nelson Dionne has some great photos of the pedestrian mall as it once was. Be sure to come back at noon to check them out.
- Do you have any friends who might be interested in our Battle of the Bands? Let them know about our competition and learn more here.