5 Things to Do This Weekend
Check out these activities in the Witch City.
Here are five things to do this weekend. Be sure to add your own suggestions to the comments.
- Celebrate History — From 2 to 3:30 p.m. The Brookhouse Home for Women is celebrating its 150th anniversary. Head on over to the National Park Service on Derby Street to celebrate this historic occasion.
- Get Scientific — The Read Science and Family Picnic will be held at the Salem Willows from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Golf — Head on over to Olde Salem Greens Golf Course for free golfing lessons from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Laugh — The newly opened Colonial Hall in Rockafellas is inviting comedians Rob Steen and Tom Hayes for a night of laughs. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $40, including food. Call 978-745-2411 for tickets.
- Get Moving for a Good Cause — The 21st Annual North Shore Cancer Walk and Run is scheduled for Sunday beginning at 7:30 a.m. in the Salem Willows.