5 Things (and The Hunger Games) to Start the Day: July 30
Here are some tidbits to start the day.
- We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. If you have any great photos from your adventures, be sure to add them here.
- Stephanie Hagyard left the following on our Facebook wall: "Salem Jazz and Soul Festival is still looking for volunteers at the main festival on August 18th and 19th! Volunteer shifts run for 2-4 hours on average. Please email me if you would like to help out! firstname.lastname@example.org." Be sure to give Stephanie a shout if you'd like to lend a hand.
- Thank you Roberta Chadis for the photo attached to this article of Alexander Ludwig of The Hunger Games with a fan, Jess, outside of Jaho on Friday.
- Did you know 3 Potato 4 now has waffle cut sweet potato fries? We can't get enough of this place. Be sure to check them out in Museum Place Mall.
- Be sure to get Salem Patch in your email. Decide how you want to receive news from us here.