5 Things (and Congrats to Carol) to Start the Day: Oct. 3
Here are some tidbits from about town.
- Just a reminder — The Ansel Adams Exhibit is only open until Oct. 8. at the Peabody Essex Museum. Admission is free to Salem residents and the exhibition is open until 9 p.m. from Oct. 5-8.
- If you don't get our newsletter, be sure to sign up for Salem Patch in your inbox.
- We're super-excited about our photo contest. Be sure to start uploading your photos now. We can't wait to see your shots.
- So we think this is the coolest thing — a video of the Hawthorne Hotel's giant pumpkin arriving yesterday. Check it out here.
- Congratulations to Carol Tsai McMahon of The Boutique. Last month, Carol became a United States citizen. Way to go, Carol!