5 Last-Minute St. Patrick's Day Ideas
There's still time to get in the spirit. Check out these Witch City locations for festivities.
Luckily, the Witch City has plenty of options when comes to celebrating the luck of the Irish. Be sure to check our suggestions from earlier in the week and try these Salem locations for some super St. Pat's day parties and specials.
- Capt's — Enjoy St. Patrick's Day themed trivia and specials including corned beef or corned beef Reuben sandwiches or a New England Boiled dinner.
- Murphy's — How can you go wrong at this Irish mainstay?
- Nathaniel's — Be sure to check out St. Patrick's Day specials including an Emerald salad, brisket and Bailey's Irish Cream mousse.
- Red's Sandwich Shop — Everyone at Red's is hard at work cooking up your boiled meal. Stop in.
- Gulu Gulu Cafe — With a large selection of beer and an art opening on tap this evening, you can bet you'll be celebrating St. Pat's in style.