5 Hurricane Sandy Things to Start the Day: Oct. 29
Here are some tidbits from about town.
- We'll be bringing you up-to-the-minute coverage on everything Hurricane Sandy. Click here to learn the best options for keeping in touch with us during the storm.
- In case you've been under a rock, you've probably heard that Salem Public Schools are closed today. We'll be bringing you more closure information that evolves during the day. If you are a business owner or you would like to report a closure, feel free to add it to the comments of this article.
- If you aren't able to upload photos directly to our site (you can add them here), feel free to add them to our Facebook Page, or send them to us via email.
- Speaking of weather and stuff in the sky, check out this awesome rainbow prismatic display from this weekend. Thanks to Swampscott Editor Terry Date for making sure these photos made it to Salem Patch.
- Just an FYI on flooding and tides. High tides will occur at 11:30 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. according to the Massachusetts Marine Trades Association.