10 Local Gift Ideas for the Ladies
Here is a list of cool gifts for ladies this holiday season. The best part? You can find them all right here in Salem.
Christmas is in three days. I know for a fact that there are a cetain number of you that have not yet started shopping for the lady in your life. Have no fear, all of these items can be picked up in the next few days right downtown!
- Stila lipgloss or eyeshadow sets from Rouge - A luxury brand with a lot of bang for the buck, these sets are perfect. At $25 to $38 a piece, they make fantastic gifts!
- Russian matryoshka doll measuring cups from Urban Elements - At $13 these make a great stocking stuffer or additon to other kitchen gadgets.
- A necklace from Sweet Anthem - With prices ranging from $55 to $325, and free gift wrapping, this shop has somehting for everyone.
- Gift certificate to Modern Millie -With "Mad Men" still at the top of the TV charts, retro clothing is all the rage. A gift certificate to this shop will let her pick out some very chic vintage and one-of-a-kind items to add to her wardrobe.
- A class and supplies at Seed Stitch Fine Yarns - Does she keep telling you that she wants to try something new? Sign her up for an intro crochet or knitting class.
- Blue Q bags from Two Girls Shop - Made in Pittsfield, MA these bags are functional and adorable. Starting at $4, they work for every girl on your list.
- A sterling silver charm from Bernard's - You can't go wrong with something shiny. Purchase a charm bracelet and make it a tradition.
- A gift certificate to Andrew Michaels Spa and Salon - Manis, pedis, body polish, massage, haircut and style, the options are endless!
- Wunder Budder from Front Street Coffeehouse - These lip balms and hand salves are all natural and made in Salem!
- A gift certificate to her favorite Salem restaurant - There are so many to choose from! A night out on the town is a very romantic gesture.